Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Another great success for PDC The Boutique!




























My July 10th Lollia/PDC Party was a major success! Thank you to all of you who where able to attend, you rock!!! For those who missed it, I will be throwing another one in November so be sure to sign up. The drinks were flowing, the food was yummy and the dresses, Lollia and jewelry were flying off the shelves! The only thing I'm sorry for is the fact that we were "PDC packed in"...whew! New merchandise from Kai Fragrance, antiques from Paris, France, jewelry from Florence, Italy and and much more!

A special thanks to my sister for always having my back, Dawn O'bryne (Dawnio Bracelets) for the wonderful support, Nicole Nguyen (NND Coasters) for helping me before and during, The Hiley's for the food and drink, Lilly (Lil' Hookster) always a pleasure to see your happy face, Vikky (MudMill) for hooking up my balloons, Teresa from Salon 101 for bringing the gang and Dee...which reminds me, were is my darn feather?! :) LOL...GOOD TIMES!

Congrats to Christy Brown, she was the big Lollia WINNER! I will continue the promotion until supplies are gone, SPEND 40$ IN LOLLIA AND GET A FREE 35$ BEAUTIFUL BOTTLE OF "RELAX" LAVENDAR DETERGANT (FOR YOUR DELICATES).

No comments:

Post a Comment