Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Im Back from England!

Old Bond Street with a black cab...always catch the black cabs!
Home sweet home. This is the lobby of the Waldorf.


A typical tiny car...too funny!

The Apollo Victoria Theater



The Somerset House




Windsor Castle






Cotswolds







Buckingham Palace Gaurd










Shakespeares Birthplace








The "Wicked Witch" star of Wickeds' Broadway show.









Well, I'm back from an amazing trip to London. We couldn't of picked a better week to arrive since we just missed the storm, therfore had beautiful but still chilly weather. Also missed the G 20 Summit that is taking place now which is rumored to have major riots...safe travels Barrack! Whew! Anyway I thought I would share a few pics of my trip so you can get the "flavor" of England. This is a pic of me at Nottinghill were I found curiously beautiful silver rings for PDC, above is a typical London car, Wicked the broadway hit which was "out of this world", The Waldorf lobby (our home...hey Luca, Robert wants to know if you want to have breakfast) LOL :) The Somerset House was a very magical evening...one of my favorite memories. Muah, miss you Somerset! We topped the trip off with a shopping excursion at Old Bond St. and took a train to the Windsor Castle. Everyone must see that castle...incredible! There is so many wonderful memories it wouldn't be the same if I just wrote about it, so if you are planning a trip there, come in and I'll give you our top 15 London travel tips, you'll be grateful I did. :) See you soon and don't forget to come and see my London merchandise...limited qauntities.

PS Oops! I didn't mean to post such small pics! Sorry.














































No comments:

Post a Comment