Thursday, May 21, 2009

PDC Boutique Fans!

Here is an ADORABLE pic of Suki, a PDC fan wearing a handcrafted Summer Dress sold at PDC. Love it! I have been very fortunate with loyal, fabulous clients. Give me some time and I will locate all of my client pics and testimomials on this blog soon, I'm sure you will love seeing it.

"Love Your Shop! So nice to meet someone else that appreciates the independent artist!" -Heather Ayers

"Your store is just what Lodi needs. Adorable gift items." -Suzanne Ledbetter

"Your #1 fans! Charming and fantastical!" -Bonnie & Jeanie Kettelman

"Love your store and I really love your friendly, cheerful, bubbly attitude...take care!" -Donna Mellish

"I love it. Tres' Chic. Very Unique." -Danielle Cooper

"Beautiful." -Livvy Jackson

"What a beautiful shop! You are so creative! Wonderful job you are doing here!" -Lois Seibel

"Love this store, never get tired of coming in and seeing all the wonderful items. Makes me feel so girly:)" -Rhonda Deas

"What a great place and treasure for our little town!" -Bre Wentz

"This place makes me happy!" -Andrea Delany

"Your store ROCKS!" -?

"Come to Beverly Hills!" -Jillian Stout

"Cute store! First time in and love it already!" -Marizza Mendoza

"Fabulous, as always!" -Kellie Cantrell

"Great shop, will be back. Refreshing!" -Jackie Lockford

"Always a treat to come in!" -Kelly Valenzuela

"Your store is very unique and such a warm feeling." -Nancy Cackina

"Too much cute stuff!" -Andrea Jepson

"Cool store. Love the jewelry! Bought two pieces!" -Laura Waller

...just some of my favorite comments regarding PDC. I do have to say that I have
the BEST Clients ever! Thanks for your continued enthusiasm for PDC! Love you guys! -Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment